Respite care provides a temporary break for caregivers from their regular caregiving responsibilities. Respite care can be planned or emergency care.
From time to time, families with caregiving responsibilities need opportunities for a break from caring for their loved one.
We are here to help you find respite opportunities so you have time to relax and rejuvenate.
We have resources for family caregivers of:
- Children with special needs or disabilities;
- Adults with special needs, disabilities, or conditions associated with aging.
- Adults with life-threatening conditions or disorders i.e., end stage cancer
- How to Choose a Respite Provider
- AARP meditations for caregivers addresses challenges and benefits of caregiving
- The ABCs of Respite
- Building Blocks for Lifespan Respite
- Family Caregiver Assessment
- Funding Summary Table
- Practical Tools for Caregivers
- Volunteer Respite
- I am my brother's keeper:
- Louisiana Lifespan Respite: WHO,WHAT,WHY,WHERE AND HOW?
- For Your Information: Louisiana Lifespan Respite Care Program
- Respite...What a Relief
- Respite for Caregivers of Veterans
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE RESPITE COALITION CONTACT: